Jurassic Forums
Introduce yourself! - Printable Version

+- Jurassic Forums (http://www.jurassicforums.com)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (http://www.jurassicforums.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (http://www.jurassicforums.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Introduce yourself! (/showthread.php?tid=12)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Introduce yourself! - ChrisLikesDinos - 05-31-2016

Hi, my name is Chris, and I like dinosaurs.

RE: Introduce yourself! - Anonymous - 06-01-2016

Hi,

I'm Anonymous. I'm an avid fan and collector of Jurassic Park. It's basically a religion to me! Wink Please feel free to call me 'AC' for short.

Oh, and I love the classic Kenner toys. That was truly the golden age.

I'm looking forward to seeing this forum come alive and I'll do my best to post some cool stuff in the toys section!

-AC

RE: Introduce yourself! - jurassiraptor - 06-01-2016

Hey gang.  Justin, a.k.a. Jurassiraptor, checking in.  You may have seen me around Tumblr or Twitter, probably posting about Jurassic Park.

Nice place you got here. *Inhales deeply*  Has that new forum smell.

Glad to be a part of the community!

RE: Introduce yourself! - JurassicParkPodcast - 06-01-2016

Hello All, I'm Brad, host of the Jurassic Park Podcast. You can hear me talk a lot every week, so if you listen, you basically know me. haha

RE: Introduce yourself! - SamanthaJo28 - 06-01-2016

Hey everyone, I'm Samantha. At one point I thought I would grow up to be a paleontologist.. now I just obsess over movies/TV shows/books about dinosaurs.

RE: Introduce yourself! - Victoria - 06-01-2016

Hey y'all, I'm Victoria. Some of you may know me from Twitter, other JP/dinosaur forums, or my YouTube channel Victoria's Cantina in which I review a multitude of toys and collectibles including Jurassic Park items new and old. I've been a JP fan ever since I was a kid watching it in the theater with my family. I started acquiring the toys immediately after, and 23 years later I still have them. While I am particularly fond of the merchandising aspect of the franchise, I adore the filmmaking side of it too and love discussing the films. Some are better than others but they're all Jurassic movies, so I love them all.

RE: Introduce yourself! - Jack - 06-01-2016

Welcome to the forum guys! Smile

(06-01-2016, 02:19 AM)jurassiraptor Wrote: Hey gang.  Justin, a.k.a. Jurassiraptor, checking in.  You may have seen me around Tumblr or Twitter, probably posting about Jurassic Park.

Nice place you got here. *Inhales deeply*  Has that new forum smell.

Glad to be a part of the community!

Dude, loving your new website theme right now. Perfect!

(06-01-2016, 03:39 AM)SamanthaJo28 Wrote: Hey everyone, I'm Samantha.  At one point I thought I would grow up to be a paleontologist.. now I just obsess over movies/TV shows/books about dinosaurs.

Welcome! It's funny how that happens to a lot of people when they grew up watching Jurassic Park. Hell, I'm pretty sure I wanted to be a paleontologist at one point when growing up! Tongue

RE: Introduce yourself! - jurassiraptor - 06-01-2016

Quote:Dude, loving your new website theme right now. Perfect!

Thanks man!  Cool

RE: Introduce yourself! - KerrRobinson84 - 06-01-2016

Kerr here. Been a fan of the podcast since it was started! Im on twitter with the same username (KerrRobinson84)

RE: Introduce yourself! - Jack - 06-01-2016

Welcome Kerr! Smile