Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want the title to be?
Begin thinking!
Jurassic World: De-Extinction.

If, of course, it deals with dinosaurs integrating into modern nature. I like it because it fits that kind of story, and because Claire specifically says the words in Jurassic World.

'Twenty years ago, de-extinction was right up there with magic...'
@JHNMCHLTNR | The JHN behind @thejhnfiles. Patiently waiting for Jurassic Park to become a reality.
Anything, I repeat, anything other than Jurassic War.
(07-16-2016, 12:39 PM)lt9921 Wrote: Anything, I repeat, anything other than Jurassic War.

I repeat this repeat. Endlessly. My heart would plummet several feet into the ground if I woke up to Jurassic War one day.

Even though I think everyone treats it as being a little tongue-in-cheek, part of me is genuinely concerned that it'll happen. A very small part, mind you. I think it's fairly obvious that, whatever the story, it's a terrible title.
@JHNMCHLTNR | The JHN behind @thejhnfiles. Patiently waiting for Jurassic Park to become a reality.
Honestly, I am not sure what I want the title to be. I haven't thought of anything that great personally. I suspect the title will be something similar to what happened with TLW, as in The Lost World with Jurassic Park as a subtext underneath, so "Main Title" and then Jurassic World as the subtext. Or that could even be reversed and have the subtext be the new part of the title.

Some titles just to illustrate the above:

Open Source: Jurassic World
De-Extinction: Jurassic World
Chaos Theory: Jurassic World or Jurassic World: Chaos Theory

Jurassic World: Evolution

Or to steal from the InGeneral Podcast: 2 Jurassic 2 World :p
(07-16-2016, 12:39 PM)lt9921 Wrote: Anything, I repeat, anything other than Jurassic War.

Here here!

Extinction, Evolution, Dark Continent, Breakout

Any of those sound cool, and the first and last were working titles for JP3. Either way it depends on the story!

Great thread. Smile
I'd kind of be intrigued if it had the word dinosaur in it. And I sort of like Jurassic World as the subtext. I can't think of a good title though.
Jurassic World: Synthesis

It feels like the plot will be about what an open source world full of synthetic, organic species engineered by multiple companies? Eh, not sure. haha.
Ancient Futures Jurassic World
Jurassic World Age of the Dinosaurs
Jurassic World Winter Contingency
Jurassic World New Era
Jurassic World Vector of Extinction
Return of the Jurassic World

The Lost Park Jurassic World =P

It's really hard to say without knowing the plot nor setting, but hopefully the title is something fun!
Jurassic Outpost founding member & news staff. Follow me on Twitter.
So, that working title... Ancient Futures.

Have to admit, when I first saw it, I cringed a little, but, having been thinking about it for a few moments, I actually really like it — as a working title. I hope the actual title is different. Still, I love that Ancient Futures speaks to the dinosaurs being part of man's future, which got me thinking. What if the title's been right in front of us all along, in the bios of the Jurassic Twitter accounts?

Jurassic World: Dinosaurs Rule the Earth.

Admittedly, this might be better suited to whatever Jurassic World 3 ends up being. They'd have to go for a considerable time jump to have such a situation in Jurassic World 2.