Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want the title to be?
Jurassic World II.

:p
(07-19-2016, 12:01 PM)JHNMCHLTNR Wrote: So, that working title... Ancient Futures.

Have to admit, when I first saw it, I cringed a little, but, having been thinking about it for a few moments, I actually really like it — as a working title. I hope the actual title is different. Still, I love that Ancient Futures speaks to the dinosaurs being part of man's future, which got me thinking. What if the title's been right in front of us all along, in the bios of the Jurassic Twitter accounts?

Jurassic World: Dinosaurs Rule the Earth.

Admittedly, this might be better suited to whatever Jurassic World 3 ends up being. They'd have to go for a considerable time jump to have such a situation in Jurassic World 2.
Agreed entirely, it was weird at first, but it's actually really cool, and makes sense. Great working title!

(07-19-2016, 12:50 PM)Neelis Wrote: Jurassic World II.

:p
BUT IT'S JURASSIC PARK 5!!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry
We could make it Jurassic Park 5.1 to create even more chaos and confusion.

Wink
(07-19-2016, 07:12 PM)Neelis Wrote: We could make it Jurassic Park 5.1 to create even more chaos and confusion.

Wink

Hahaha or just 'Jurassic Park One', taking a page from XBox's book.
Honestly...Jurassic Park V is what I want. The JP logo and font with a nice, big V on the poster would look awesome.
I would call it...

Jurassic Park: The Mainland (or Jurassic World: The Mainland)
Jurassic Dawn................................................. of the Planet of the Dinosaurs
"Jurassic World 2: Dodgson, We Got Dodgson Here"
Jurassic World: Outbreak
Jurassic World: Unleashed
Jurassic World: Shadows (Would work if it's about how InGen is covering stuff up and working in secret).

Though my personal preference goes to:

Jurassic World: Indominus eats at Wallmart
or
Rexy and Blue's Excellent Adventure: Jurassic World.
2 Jurassic 2 World

Jurassic Worlder

Jurassic Worldest