Jurassic World: The Mainland
Jurassic World: Reborn
Jurassic World: A New Era
Jurassic World: A New Age
Jurassic World: Legacy
Jurassic World: Hammond's Dream
(03-17-2017, 09:00 PM)NeonMediaKJT Wrote:
(03-17-2017, 06:25 PM)Neelis Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 07:55 PM)NeonMediaKJT Wrote: What was this about Jurassic World: Epoch on twitter?

It's the rumored title. Popped up twice now through official channels.

Cool! I'm not sure if i like that as a title, though. What do you think?

I like it. The current epoch, the Holocene, could make way for the Anthropocene, beginning circa 1950. It's a perfectly fitting, educational title. 

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/...dApp_Tweet
I would like Jurassic Age or Jurassic Legacy.
I don't want the movie to be called Jurassic World: Subtitle, I would prefer if they are having a subtitle I'd prefer if it was called Jurassic Park: Subtitle. I guess Jurassic ______ would be fine as long as it's logical. Now if they choose Jurassic World: The Lost Park as a title I'm going to love it no matter how badly that title really is.

Then again the franchise doesn't really have great titles for sequels at least in my opinion, I used to hate that the movie was called The Lost World: Jurassic Park, since to me it had to be Jurassic Park: The Lost World. I know its stupid but that's how I felt as a kid, of course now I know the sequel book doesn't even include "Jurassic Park" in the title but it used to bother me. And Jurassic Park /// while it's a cool way to incorporate the claws it's also a bit cheesy and breaks tradition going from subtitle to numbered release which is annoying. The rumored "Extintion" and other titles that they were trying to use were no better though and extremely generic. I liked the Jurassic World title, it was perfect even if it eliminated "Park" from the title.
(03-19-2017, 10:14 AM)Dr. Wu Wrote: I would like Jurassic Age or Jurassic Legacy.

I like the Jurassic Legacy idea.
They've made millions and millions from the title Jurassic World. They've created a new exciting brand, so no way they'd change it.

I think we'll see something like The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises. The similar title helps with success.

Something like Return to Jurassic World or even Jurassic World II is fine. There is no movie in the franchise with a 2 or II in it, so it would be unique.

But I guess it really depends on the tone and geography of the movie. Jurassic World II implies returning to that island. If the movie takes place half on the island and half elsewhere, perhaps it deserves a subtitle.
I'm down for the whole Jurassic World: Epoch idea. Sounds great to me. But maybe they should take the smart move and throw a "2" or "II" in there, just for sales purposes.
~ Titus 3: 11-13 ~                                                         
"Its ability to cause problems has certainly been confirmed!"
Known in other places as TheRexMan22!

I doubt it'll be Jurassic World II when they said they have a title in mind. Otherwise, they wouldn't even mention the title in the first place.
While Jurassic World 2 is a weak potential title I would still accept it.

The quality of the film itself is more important the quality of the title.

Besides I consider the JW films as a second trilogy to JP so while it's the fifth film of the franchise it's the second JW film.