Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce yourself!
Uh, hiya. My names Levine. Some of you may know me as Richard Levine in this fandom. I'm a staffie/PR assistant manager over at Jurassic Park Legacy, and I'm just interested in getting to become more apart of the Jurassic Park fandom (despite the apparent "rift" between JPL and JO). If I'm not welcome around these parts, I understand.
(06-01-2016, 08:49 PM)Levine Wrote: Uh, hiya. My names Levine. Some of you may know me as Richard Levine in this fandom. I'm a staffie/PR assistant manager over at Jurassic Park Legacy, and I'm just interested in getting to become more apart of the Jurassic Park fandom (despite the apparent "rift" between JPL and JO). If I'm not welcome around these parts, I understand.

Hey man, welcome!  Smile
Hey, I'm Christian. Many of you probably already know me from the JPtoys forum and may have seen me around on Facebook or Twitter. Loving the new website so far!
[Image: 6vIXy1e.jpg]
(06-01-2016, 09:27 PM)Raptor Blue Wrote: Hey, I'm Christian. Many of you probably already know me from the JPtoys forum and may have seen me around on Facebook or Twitter. Loving the new website so far!

Welcome to the forum Christian! Thanks for your comments, glad you like the new site!
Hey fellow JP fans, I'm Aegyptiacus3 (but you can refer to me as A3) and I'm an enormous JP fan ever since its inception. My Instagram and twitter is where I usually am found hanging out, also very keen and excited about this awesome new website, looks promising!
"It's a high hide. A high hide, you know you go up and you hide high. Goes up to where the trees are, and keeps the researchers out of harms way" - Eddie Carr
'Actually it would put them at a very convenient biting height" - Ian Malcolm
Hey everyone, I'm Justin. Some of you may know me from places such as JPLegacy and Twitter. Been an overall JP fan since pretty much birth. Awesome website, Jack! Getting crazy dejavu man. I remember the day your last site opened up. Crazy how time flies. Looking forward to discussion all things JP and JW2 with all of you!
Ry-guy here... aka, Ryan... aka, to the JPShu

It does smell like new car in here or something... either way, I like it.
Welcome everyone! I'm glad to see this forum coming alive so quickly!

Ryan, aren't you a member of the staff? I think your username is very familiar?
(06-02-2016, 08:20 AM)Anonymous Wrote: Welcome everyone! I'm glad to see this forum coming alive so quickly!

Ryan, aren't you a member of the staff? I think your username is very familiar?

Never heard of him!  Tongue
Jurassic Outpost Encyclopedia - Editor-in-Chief
Follow me on Twitter - @Part_Time_Hero
(06-02-2016, 02:29 AM)Justin Wrote: Hey everyone, I'm Justin. Some of you may know me from places such as JPLegacy and Twitter. Been an overall JP fan since pretty much birth. Awesome website, Jack! Getting crazy dejavu man. I remember the day your last site opened up. Crazy how time flies. Looking forward to discussion all things JP and JW2 with all of you!

Hey Justin, thanks for joining up and following the site! Good to have you here Smile