Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce yourself!
Hello! I'm CT-1138! If you haven't figured out by now, I'm a HUGE Star Wars nut, on top if being a huge Star Wars fan. I'm not very good with introductions.... so that's pretty much it.
[Image: DWLUy3r.png]
Hey everyone, Sick Triceratops here.

Love the new site, forums, and encyclopaedia — it all looks great. Nice work!
Welcome guys! Thanks for joining up, and thanks for your comments on our sites! Big Grin
Hi i'm Fuzzytrexy and you can find me on Twitter. Jurassic Park is my favorite book,movie, and anything. Cant wait to post things on the new forum and have some fun.  Big Grin
Hello everyone! I've been visiting this site since 2009, but have finally decided to join the forums. Figured I'd sign up while the paint was still fresh on the new site. The website looks fantastic and can't wait to talk all things Jurassic with the best fans!
Welcome guys, and thanks for your comments CyclopsRaptor! Glad you like the site! Smile
Hello! Love the design of the site, it's really slick.
Sup guys.
(06-07-2016, 12:59 PM)MrDNA Wrote: Hello! Love the design of the site, it's really slick.
Welcome and thanks!  Big Grin

(06-07-2016, 03:09 PM)JackEwins Wrote: Sup guys.
Sorry buddy, can't really have two Jacks here. You're going to have to leave...  Dodgy
Photo 
(06-07-2016, 04:54 PM)Jack Wrote: Sorry buddy, can't really have two Jacks here. You're going to have to leave...  Dodgy

[Image: 2771813-giphy.gif]