Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce yourself!
(06-07-2016, 06:28 PM)JackEwins Wrote: [Image: 2771813-giphy.gif]

Haha! And for that, you can stay. Haha how are you buddy?
Good about to go see this new fangled X-Men film.

Yourself?
(06-07-2016, 06:31 PM)JackEwins Wrote: Good about to go see this new fangled X-Men film.

Yourself?

All good here! And I've heard mixed things. Apparently it's "safe". Enjoy it either way Smile
I'm not massively into the series, but I've got some time tonight so I thought I'd check it out.
Like you, I'm not huge into X-Men, though I have admittedly seen them all.

Apocalypse isn't a great film, but I enjoyed it. It's a mix of good moments, and nostalgia for a franchise that has been around since my childhood.. plus it has some of the most satisfying, brutal PG-13 deaths I have seen in agggesss

Oh man, and that Quicksilver scene was actually brilliant.

TL;DR: I had fun with it!
Jurassic Outpost founding member & news staff. Follow me on Twitter.
Hello. My name is Sean. I am 26 years old, and reside in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. I've been a fan of JP ever since I saw the original film in theaters as a 3 year old, and was also a regular member of JPLegacy for a few years.

I look forward to being a part of this community Smile
Welcome to the forum!
What's up peeps?
I'm Michael Pearce, you might know me from Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and a few other places where i'm active as 'atomicpang'. I'm the Lead Modeler & Manager of 'Jurassic World 3D Project'.

This community is absolutely amazing and i can't wait to see what the future holds for everyone and the franchise. These forums have quickly become my go to place for everything Jurassic as well so give a big hand to the guys at Jurassic Outpost for making such an amazing website + forum!
Hello everyone, my name is evolution_rex. I was a moderator at JPLegacy for what feels like a long time ago now and after some complications I 'left' the community. After this news that JPL is shutting down, I have met many people from there I hadn't seen in awhile and I thought now was a good time to re-enter the JP community.

Since JPL is gone, I think there is a mass migration of users who want to find a place to continue being part of the JP community and I remembered the site created by Jack De La Mare (I think that's his name, sorry if I got that wrong), and it seemed to do well by getting a lot of attention during the release of Jurassic World and it seems like the next biggest JP hangout to me. The site looks great too.
(06-08-2016, 04:33 AM)atomicpang Wrote: What's up peeps?
I'm Michael Pearce, you might know me from Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and a few other places where i'm active as 'atomicpang'. I'm the Lead Modeler & Manager of 'Jurassic World 3D Project'.

This community is absolutely amazing and i can't wait to see what the future holds for everyone and the franchise. These forums have quickly become my go to place for everything Jurassic as well so give a big hand to the guys at Jurassic Outpost for making such an amazing website + forum!

Welcome! Love your project and thanks for joining up here Smile

(06-08-2016, 06:21 AM)evolution_rex Wrote: Hello everyone, my name is evolution_rex. I was a moderator at JPLegacy for what feels like a long time ago now and after some complications I 'left' the community. After this news that JPL is shutting down, I have met many people from there I hadn't seen in awhile and I thought now was a good time to re-enter the JP community.

Since JPL is gone, I think there is a mass migration of users who want to find a place to continue being part of the JP community and I remembered the site created by Jack De La Mare (I think that's his name, sorry if I got that wrong), and it seemed to do well by getting a lot of attention during the release of Jurassic World and it seems like the next biggest JP hangout to me. The site looks great too.

Hey man, welcome! Thanks for your comments, we've just launched the new site Jurassic Outpost along with the forum, glad you like the look of it! Smile