Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce yourself!
Hello everyone! I was an user from JPL but since it's shutting down it's time for me to migrate to more JP fan sites. Hope to get to know you all!
Hello everyone.
Simon Masrani Wrote:“The key to a happy life is to accept you are never actually in control.”
Hey, folks. I was a lurker over at JPL, a little more active over in the JP subreddit, but I thought I'd introduce myself here as well. Cheers, y'all.
Welcome everyone, lots of familiar faces and plenty of new ones as well!

Be sure to swing by the feedback thread if you have any thoughts, suggestions or issues!
Jurassic Outpost founding member & news staff. Follow me on Twitter.
Hello guys Smile I'm new here. My name is George from Republic of Georgia!
Hello George from Georgia. Smile
Simon Masrani Wrote:“The key to a happy life is to accept you are never actually in control.”
Hey Guys, I was a member over at JP legacy, and needed to find a new community, so here I am. A few of you might know me, but I am a hobbiest paleo artist and a huge fan of JP, I was in Jurassic World as an extra as well.
Welcome Yankeetrex!
Welcome all! Smile
Hello everybody. In the JP fanbase I am known as one of the leaders of the T Rex VS Spinosauus rematch petiton in Jurassic World 2.

Let me say that so far I like the atmosphere of this fórum, everyone seems nice, mature and friendly.
Link to the T Rex Spinosaurus rematch petition in Jurassic World 2 that Colin Trevorrow noted. We hope everyone joins and help us share it.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-hav...920665797/