Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce yourself!
(01-16-2017, 09:11 PM)Jack Wrote: Welcome to the forum buddy! Great to have you here. Smile

Thanks, brother! Glad to be here!
"Igenious... JURASSIC PARK is hard to beat for sheer intellectual entertainment."
-
Entertainment Weekly

"I am always outnumbered, but never outmanned."
- Unknown SFOD-D Tier 1 Operator, Operation Anaconda
Hello, my name is Rick.
Been gathering my news here when it used to be Jurassicworld.org before JW came out and I just finally decided to join this forum!

Always felt that JP community have been neglected and spread out compared to other fan bases (Ex:BTTF) and a lot of sites from the early and mid 2000's died out. I'm happy to see, at least from my point view ever since the release of JW this community has been given new blood, resurrecting a more focused fan base! So might as well jump back in~!
Welcome to the forum Rick! Smile
Greetings everyone! Although I've been into the Jurassic Park films on and off since '97, I didn't really get into them until Jurassic World got released to theaters in 2015. It was also the first time I joined any forum related to any of them. I just recently bought the Lego Jurassic World movie entitled The Indominus Escape, and couldn't stop watching it! I've also acquired quite a lot of Jurassic Park/World related merchandise coutesy of Etsy. Glad to find another forum dedicated to the Jurassic Park franchise since Jurassic Park Legacy shut down (I was only a member for about a year when that happened, so I was a little bummed). Smile
(03-28-2017, 10:58 PM)Clever Girl Wrote: Although I've been into the Jurassic Park films on and off since '97, I didn't really get into them until Jurassic World got released to theaters in 2015.

Huh?! I'm confused?!

Haha, just joking. Welcome to the forum!
Hi! I've been a fan of the Jurassic Park series since I was maybe 4 years old. I've been able to satisfy my basic dinosaur needs through movies, books, games, and going to theme parks across the U.S. To keep myself busy with the anticipation for the upcoming Jurassic films I've been studying biology. In my spare time, I've been drawing/tracing my favorite JP Dinos and also writing my own fan-fiction series called Jurassic Impact taking place a few years before Jurassic World opens to the public. Though, if I had the time and skills, I would totally want to make a movie out of my stories. Anyway, another interesting tidbit is that when I was on vacation at Universal Orlando over the summer, Ty Simpkins just happened to be in the same parks at relatively the same time frame as I was according to his tweets. Nevertheless, being a part of this fandom is so amazing and I can't wait to see what develops further of this beloved series.
Hello Everybody.

I have been meaning to join this place for a whole now after learning about it from the jptoy forums. If you don't already know me from there, I go by Anakin Skyguy on many places, and i am 27 Years old and a long time Jurassic Park and Star Wars fan. I love to make youtube videos and learn to do better ones as well.

I hope to make some awesome JP fan friends here.
Hi. Some of you might know me as TheRexMan22. This marks the first time I join a Jurassic Park forum (other than Jurassic Role Play, but that's a Role Play forum and not a discussion one) under a different name. The name was conceived in my thirteen year-old head many years ago when I joined Jurassic Park Legacy (R.I.P.) I heard the call for change. And even as I write this I worry that I'm about to launch into a long personal story about the aforementioned Jurassic Park website; I don't know why. But I'll spare you that. If anyone is reading this.

Uh, that's all you really need to know about me. I like dinosaurs and talking about dinosaurs and I like Jurassic Park and talking about Jurassic Park. Also I'm a mean-spirited optimist. If that's even a thing. I don't know, I didn't create me.
Howdy y'all,

Been a JP fan since I saw toys for the original movie in stores prior to its release. I use to frequent a JP forum 10-15 years ago (Jurassic Park Aftermath) but interest waned as JP///'s follow-up languished in development hell (but never enough to take my JP license plate off my car). When Jurassic World released I had mixed feelings on it (that ending :/) but I acknowledged it would have been the JP I wanted when I was younger and after recently re-watching again recently I think I can say I'm all-in again. Full disclosure, I'm less of a dinosaur fan and more of a man-vs.-dinosaur fan if that makes sense so I apologize to all you dino sympathizers out there if I go all Trump and get excited for giant walls (in the parks of course).

Beyond JP my other interests include various video games (too many to list), martial arts (as a practitioner and fan of kung fu films), almost anything dieselpunk, Tiki bars (see username), and a select few weeabu things (#yourwaifuistrash).

Fair warning: I can be very sarcastic which, I'm told, usually translates to others online as being belligerent. Just know I'm not a huge jerk, just a mild one with extra sass.
Big Grin 
(05-12-2017, 01:45 PM)Missionary Wrote: Howdy y'all,

Been a JP fan since I saw toys for the original movie in stores prior to its release. I use to frequent a JP forum 10-15 years ago (Jurassic Park Aftermath) but interest waned as  JP///'s follow-up languished in development hell (but never enough to take my JP license plate off my car). When Jurassic World released I had mixed feelings on it (that ending :/) but I acknowledged it would have been the JP I wanted when I was younger and after recently re-watching again recently I think I can say I'm all-in again. Full disclosure, I'm less of a dinosaur fan and more of a man-vs.-dinosaur fan if that makes sense so I apologize to all you dino sympathizers out there if I go all Trump and get excited for giant walls (in the parks of course).

Beyond JP my other interests include various video games (too many to list), martial arts (as a practitioner and fan of kung fu films), almost anything dieselpunk, Tiki bars (see username), and a select few weeabu things (#yourwaifuistrash).

Fair warning: I can be very sarcastic which, I'm told, usually translates to others online as being belligerent. Just know I'm not a huge jerk, just a mild one with extra sass.
How's it going man? Nice to meet ya! Big Grin
~ Titus 3: 11-13 ~                                                         
"Its ability to cause problems has certainly been confirmed!"
Known in other places as TheRexMan22!