Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jurassic World Easter Egg Discussion
During the final battle between the Indominus, Tyrannosaurus and Blue, as Owen, Claire, Zach and Gray run through the various shops along Main Street to avoid the carnage, a LW Bull-T.rex toy can be seen displayed
"It's a high hide. A high hide, you know you go up and you hide high. Goes up to where the trees are, and keeps the researchers out of harms way" - Eddie Carr
'Actually it would put them at a very convenient biting height" - Ian Malcolm
(06-03-2016, 01:39 AM)SpacemanSpooky Wrote: Not exactly an easter egg, but another "blink and you'll miss it" is the guy who decides to step on the table to escape during that jimmy buffet scene, and just double palm-smacks the living hell out of the overhead table lamp on his way down to the ground. i laugh every time.

Oh man, I gotta pay closer attention next time I watch that scene. Nice catch. haha
Totally not an Easter egg, but I just have to come back and say how cool it was to see the night vision goggles working again all those years later (totally unbelievable but still crazy cool). I also liked seeing the orange hard hats and brochures as well as the When Dinosaurs Rulled the Earth banner in the original visitors center. I wish that building and how it was shot would have looked more like the actual boaters center though!
Video 

I love all the easter eggs in Jurassic World! It's pretty funny and cool that I had to point them all out to my mom and dad who wouldn't be able to get it without me showing it to them. The funniest one is the barbasol shirt kid. When I told my dad what it was referencing he thought I was crazy! LOL he just don't get it.
Not exactly an easter egg, but the Dilophosaurus hologram is a nice nod to the original film, and one of my favorite moments in the movie. It looked good, too: I'm hoping dilophosaurs make a return in a future sequel.
Follow me on Tumblr ~ Twitter ~ Instagram ~ YouTube
We can't forget the nice little nod to Stan Winston on Jurassic World's main street: Winston's Steakhouse!
(06-08-2016, 08:47 AM)JackEwins Wrote:

You nailed almost everything Jack Ewins.

Nice analysis and discussion. This should be featured on JO.com somewhere!

We should ask Jack or Chris.
(06-01-2016, 07:46 PM)Yes I agree. Definitely the best easter egg of the film. I was actually an extra in the movie and I was in this scene. You can see me just after Mr. Buffett runs off screen. I was sitting at the table that the margaritas are on and my buds and I were shooting the breeze with him in between takes. That\s my buddy Rob just behind him. Jimmy Buffett is really nice in person and a pretty cool guy. Wrote: These are all fantastic but hands-down my favourite Easter Egg has to be the fact that this guy rescuing two margaritas while everyone else is running for their lives is played by Jimmy Buffet; the man who wrote the song "Margaritaville."

[Image: SfcfYCEaRA.jpg]