Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godzilla movies
I think some people might like Godzilla like I do, and since Resurgence just came out a couple of days ago, I thought I could make a thread about any Godzilla movie anyone wants to talk about.
[Image: t-rex-jurassic-park_wide-a2deb59155d62f2...s6-c30.jpg]
Oh man I love Godzilla films! That's part of my childhood! My favorites are King of the Monsters, Giant Monsters All-Out Attack, and Godzilla 1985.

What's your favorites?
(08-03-2016, 04:53 PM)Dr. Wu Wrote: Oh man I love Godzilla films! That's part of my childhood! My favorites are King of the Monsters, Giant Monsters All-Out Attack, and Godzilla 1985.

What's your favorites?

Mine are probably the Hesei Godzilla movies, and especially Godzilla 1954. I even have a little softspot for Godzilla 2014, but I like them all in their little own way.
I really liked the 2014 film but when it comes to Godzilla guilty pleasures then it's Godzilla (1998) and Godzilla's Revenge.

The 1998 film was the first ever film I saw in theaters so that's one of two special reasons I like it. The other being it's a "Godzilla"/monster film.

I love basically every one.
Godzilla 1998 is still fun and nostalgic. Loved the 2014 Godzilla too, so many nods to JP. However, it's not perfect, but considering the director had only made the low budget "Monsters" previously, then he did an incredible job handling a big studio movie.
Favorite Godzilla look or size?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Co3ezZyXgAAZ58K.jpg:large
I like the appearance of the 90's Godzilla also the 2014 one, and I like the burnt, and monstrous look of Godzilla 2016.
The Heisei series (90s Toho movies) are my favorite of the Godzilla movies and favorite design of the big G.  2014 Godzilla is probably my favorite single Godzilla movie though.  Really looking forward to seeing Shin Godzilla, even though the design is weird to me the movie sounds too bug-fuck crazy to miss.
Follow me on Tumblr ~ Twitter ~ Instagram ~ YouTube