Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rebor's dinosaurs
"You've bred Raptors?"

My Rebor Velociraptors arrived this afternoon - first order of business were some comparison shots with Kenner's classics. Enjoy! 

[Image: CqznXwlXEAAfR6s.jpg:large]

[Image: CqznZkTXgAA31cf.jpg:large]

[Image: CqznbaFXgAAscCo.jpg:large]

This is an incredibly detailed figure. The sickle-claws and tail are slightly different from the film version, the head, upper body and arms seem spot on.

Great addition to a Jurassic Park collection. I do believe this is the most accurate representation of Jurassic Park's Velociraptors in toy form.
i collect rebor winston is amazing
Rebor knocked it out of the park (no pun intended) with this figure. It's pretty great that it's in scale with the classic JP toys too.
Follow me on Tumblr ~ Twitter ~ Instagram ~ YouTube
(08-28-2016, 05:59 PM)jurassiraptor Wrote: Rebor knocked it out of the park (no pun intended) with this figure. It's pretty great that it's in scale with the classic JP toys too.

It's incredible how good they look. The detail is astonishing. Being in scale with the original Jurassic Park action figures brings new possibilities for dioramas, play and the imagination in general. 

Jurassiraptor and I shared the same thoughts on our Messenger chat discussing these; it's ironic how between them, Papo and Rebor have created the most accurate looking Jurassic Park toys and models - without holding licenses (as far as we know).
That Raptor looks great! You don't often see these on eBay, hard to find I assume?
(08-30-2016, 10:19 AM)Jack Wrote: That Raptor looks great! You don't often see these on eBay, hard to find I assume?

They are new, just released. I'm sure you'll find them soon enough. There's a limited "bronze" edition (only a thousand made), but the regular version should pop up sooner rather than later.
New?! How did I miss this?!
hey all id you want rebor dinosaurs then go to everything dinosaur.com and you can buy them all at good prices thats where i do my dino shopping
(08-30-2016, 11:04 PM)Jack Wrote: New?! How did I miss this?!

I don't know if you follow Rebor on Facebook. If you don't, you might want to - they often these new products there and post pictures once a product is finished and ready for distribution. Smile
I've had this guy sitting in a box for over a week waiting to break out. I think I'll release him next week and do some filming of him and his boy!