Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lego Jurassic World: The Indominus Escape
[Image: IndominusEscapeLegoShortFilm2.jpg]

Thoughts/Speculation on the new LEGO Jurassic World movie coming to DVD this October?

It is labeled as a "short" though the runtime isn't known, but the front of the box claims "Over 30 minutes of Lego content" so I would speculate that the feature itself is 20, 22 minutes in length (which would be perfect length in the event that they ever want to televise it with commercials) with the bonus features being one or two minutes or so in length each.  Incidentally, the bonus features "A Day in the Life at Lego Jurassic World," "A Jarring Encounter," and "Jurassic Pals" are already viewable on the Lego website: http://www.lego.com/en-us/jurassicworld/videos
Follow me on Tumblr ~ Twitter ~ Instagram ~ YouTube
Random! Is the word I would use. Cool, but random. Seems to have come out of nowhere. Would much rather a video game or something that's not necessarily aimed at children.
I messed up and found this on Amazon over a month ago. For some reason I though Chris had already shred this lol. At least JurassiRaptor stepped in here.

I'm exited to see the shirt it should be fun and cute. Definitely not something adult themed but Lego animations are usually fun.
Dr. Wu's appearance in the trailer was funny.
Just watched Part 1 and loved it! Owen's Pteranodon was awesome. That new hybrid (which I won't spoil) teaser for part 2 was pretty amazing.
The whole thing is on Netflix, it was very fun. I hope they do more shorts for JW, or take the concepts from this show and make it a weekly cartoon in either the Lego style or a more realistic style.
Just watched it too. It's alright, great for kids.
(10-05-2016, 11:31 PM)Jack Wrote: Just watched it too. It's alright, great for kids.

I was very surprised to see alot of the orignal cast did voice overs.
Why are they releasing it in parts on the original Facebook and Youtube accounts? Isn't this a DVD they want to sell (with the feature film)?

I've been watching all episodes so far. It's not really my taste, I guess that's because it is aimed at children.
(10-06-2016, 06:03 PM)Neelis Wrote: Why are they releasing it in parts on the original Facebook and Youtube accounts?

I found it funny how the whole thing hit Netflix before they finished with the episodic thing.