Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Jurassic World was real...
Which attraction/dinosaurs would you be most excited to see? You can include dinosaurs that weren't shown in the park but were in previous films and let's say their new dinosaurs to Jurassic World. Which hybrids would you be excited to see (pretend the incident never took place and the Indominus and other hybrids become attractions).
I would be excited for either the T-Rex Kingdom, or the Cretaceous Cruise. Mostly for my love for the original Jurassic Park, and how the T-Rex is from the same movie. The other exhibit because I would love just going down a river seeing multiple dinosaurs on the river banks, such as Baryonyx, Apatosaurus, Stegosaurs, etc. Also a roller coaster would be pretty fun if Jurassic World had one, like the Bone Shaker from Jurassic Park the game.
[Image: t-rex-jurassic-park_wide-a2deb59155d62f2...s6-c30.jpg]
T-Rex Kingdom definitely, Gyrosphere and Mosasaurus
Golf Course...
(09-11-2016, 01:37 PM)tope1983 Wrote: Golf Course...

I must admit, I would want to see everything at Jurassic World and that includes golfing.

I would love to see the T.rex, Raptors, Spinosaurus, Mosasaur, and Triceratops the most. And the Indominus plus other hybrids for curiosity sake.
(09-12-2016, 04:46 AM)Dr. Wu Wrote:
(09-11-2016, 01:37 PM)tope1983 Wrote: Golf Course...

I must admit, I would want to see everything at Jurassic World and that includes golfing.

I would love to see the T.rex, Raptors, Spinosaurus, Mosasaur, and Triceratops the most. And the Indominus plus other hybrids for curiosity sake.

I forgot about that, also the Bamboo forest, and the Underwater Observatory would be fun to visit.
I would make a beeline for the T-Rex Kingdom and probably stay there the entire day, observing that brilliant monster.
Well, obviously I would check out the tyrannosaur first thing, then a trip down the Cretaceous Cruise, because, heck, that would be flipping awesome. The Indominus would really fascinate me as well, but I wouldn't be a fan of the nature modification that went into it.
I'd totally go on the Safari thing and the Cretaceous Cruise thing. My Instagram would be filled with dino pics in the following months.
~ Titus 3: 11-13 ~                                                         
"Its ability to cause problems has certainly been confirmed!"
Known in other places as TheRexMan22!

Petting Zoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then T-Rex Kingdom, Cretaceous Cruise, the Mosasaurus Feeding Show, the Aviary, and the Gyrospheres.