Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This series is my most favorite show ever. Have you seen it and if so, do you love it like I do?

Now if you haven't go watch it! The original series, The Legend of Korra, the comics, go watch and read them all.

Now you may haven seen the live action film The Last Airbender which was based on season/"book" 1 which was panned by critics and most fans. I don't hate it like most but it's not a good adaption in my opinion but however, it is an guilty pleasure film of mine but I do separate both versions (the show and movie) to be very different.

Korra is a good show too but not great as Avatar and so are the new comics in my opinion.

So now I leave you with this question: How much have you seen of the Avatar franchise?
Don't worry homie, I'm 8 months late to the party but I got you.

Seen the entire series and own all the boxsets for AtLA and LoK. Original was great but, unlike so many other fans, I think I liked Korra more (except book 2, yuck). The animation (quality and fluidity of fights) and setting are the big reasons I favor Korra plus I liked her more as a protagonist than Aang.