Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phil Tippett Production Used Jurassic Park Storyboards and Acetate Film Cells
I wanted to let you all know that I might be unloading one of the Tippett auction items I have in hand, Lot 122. I've been offered the chance to purchase one or two more items at a good price because I was the second highest bidder and the high bidder backed out. Do you or anyone else know anyone that might be interested? I ended up paying around $850 after auction fees and shipping and if anyone is seriously interested please PM me. I'm willing to accept reasonable offers. The storyboards are complete and in order starting with Grant, Lex and Tim entering the visitor center and ending with Lex and Tim escaping the raptors in the kitchen.

http://propstoreauction.com/view-auction...sic%2Bpark
Due to eBay and PayPal fees I prefer to sell this directly to a fan. I will consider offers in the $750 ballpark.
Let me know if you have questions and want to see additional pictures.
(12-02-2016, 12:46 PM)BigAl55 Wrote: Due to eBay and PayPal fees I prefer to sell this directly to a fan.   I will consider offers in the $750 ballpark.
Let me know if you have questions  and want to see additional pictures.

I placed the storyboards in clear plastic sleeves for protection. I am asking $750 but will consider reasonable offers. Thanks!

[Image: IMG_3383.jpg][Image: image.jpg][Image: image.jpg][Image: image.jpg][Image: image.jpg][Image: image.jpg][Image: image.jpg]
(12-13-2016, 02:18 PM)BigAl55 Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 12:46 PM)BigAl55 Wrote: Due to eBay and PayPal fees I prefer to sell this directly to a fan.   I will consider offers in the $750 ballpark.
Let me know if you have questions  and want to see additional pictures.

I placed the storyboards in clear plastic sleeves for protection. I am asking $750 but will consider reasonable offers. Thanks!

[Image: IMG_3383.jpg][Image: image.jpg][Image: image.jpg][Image: image.jpg][Image: image.jpg][Image: image.jpg][Image: image.jpg]

Would you part pages out? or do you prefer to keep them together?
Good afternoon! Are you wanting to split the set of storyboards up and only purchase select ones ? I normally wouldn't mind but I only have one COA and splitting them up would also hurt the overall value. If you want to see more photos I can provide to see if you like the set enough to purchase it

Thanks for you interest
(12-17-2016, 10:07 PM)BigAl55 Wrote: Good afternoon! Are you wanting to split the set of storyboards up and only purchase select ones ? I normally wouldn't mind but I only have one COA and splitting them up would also hurt the overall value. If you want to see more photos I can provide to see if you like the set enough to purchase it

Thanks for you interest

I would just like to own one of them, I dont know how many are in the set, let me know how much one sheet would be, I dont need the COA.
I apologize for the late response as I just got it. The entire lot has been sold. I appreciate your interest and sorry again for the late response