Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone!

Welcome to Jurassic Forums, our new Jurassic Outpost discussion forum. Let us know what you think, if you have any issues, or any recommendations. Is the layout visually pleasing, can you read the text well enough? Let us know.

We hope you enjoy!
Everything looking good so far. Only issue I'm seeing is the website is cutoff on mobile. Preventing account creation and logging in unless you have specific links.
(05-31-2016, 11:16 PM)Jawmuncher Wrote: Everything looking good so far. Only issue I'm seeing is the website is cutoff on mobile. Preventing account creation and logging in unless you have specific links.

Looking into this! Thanks for pointing it out Smile
I agree with Jawmuncher. Everything looks great so far. The content and color schemes of this forum are great.

Mobile browsing though is horrible. I know that this isn't your guys's fault, but I wish there was an option for mobile viewing.

I'm on an iPhone right now and I can barely browse without wanting to throw my phone across the room.

Congrats on the new website and this awesome forum btw!

Also, is it possible to add pictures to the sub-forums? I just saw the description for the "Off Topic" discussion section and it made me smile. Right now, all I see are boring squares with circles in them.

That famous screen cap of Jimmy Buffet duel wielding margaritas would fit perfectly! This would also help add some more color and detail to the forum
(06-01-2016, 01:32 AM)Anonymous Wrote: I agree with Jawmuncher. Everything looks great so far. The content and color schemes of this forum are great.

Mobile browsing though is horrible. I know that this isn't your guys's fault, but I wish there was an option for mobile viewing.

I'm on an iPhone right now and I can barely browse without wanting to throw my phone across the room.

Congrats on the new website and this awesome forum btw!

Also, is it possible to add pictures to the sub-forums? I just saw the description for the "Off Topic" discussion section and it made me smile. Right now, all I see are boring squares with circles in them.

That famous screen cap of Jimmy Buffet duel wielding margaritas would fit perfectly! This would also help add some more color and detail to the forum

I'm looking into that as it bothered me yesterday too! I'm sure there's a plugin somewhere that allows better performance on mobile devices.

And yes! I'm looking to change those 3/4 circle things, just couldn't figure it out with everything else I had to sort with the site/podcast etc. But hahaha, that's a great idea!
You guys should make a Jurassic fan art section!
(06-01-2016, 02:48 PM)KerrRobinson84 Wrote: You guys should make a Jurassic fan art section!

That's a great idea!

EDIT: Added Smile
(06-01-2016, 03:43 PM)Jack Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 02:48 PM)KerrRobinson84 Wrote: You guys should make a Jurassic fan art section!

That's a great idea!

EDIT: Added Smile

Thanks! I admit its a little self serving because I want to post some of my own fan art...lol.
(05-31-2016, 11:16 PM)Jawmuncher Wrote: Everything looking good so far. Only issue I'm seeing is the website is cutoff on mobile. Preventing account creation and logging in unless you have specific links.

Yeah! What gives, you guys?! Amateurs! 

Ha, I kid - no, I came across that as well so great shout. 

Can I just troll the forums? I would have so much fun - of course I wouldn't mean most of it Wink

THIS
Congrats on the website. It really looks nice! Good job crew Smile Just a little request. Is it possible to migrate forums accounts to the frontpage?
Commenting on news now requires to type a username and email etc. Also the avatar doesn't show up.

Thanks in advance. Smile
They should all be destroyed. —R. Muldoon

[Image: full.png]