Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(06-02-2016, 10:07 AM)Jack. Wrote: Congrats on the website. It really looks nice! Good job crew Smile Just a little request. Is it possible to migrate forums accounts to the frontpage?
Commenting on news now requires to type a username and email etc. Also the avatar doesn't show up.

Thanks in advance. Smile

Thanks for your comments! I'll look into that for sure, but I don't think the two software's collaborate like that unfortunately.
For Jurassic June, you should all get together a do a reading of the Sayles JP4 script. In a special edition Podcast!! I'm available to read for a character. haha
(06-02-2016, 06:27 PM)KerrRobinson84 Wrote: For Jurassic June, you should all get together a do a reading of the Sayles JP4 script. In a special edition Podcast!! I'm available to read for a character. haha

This is something we totally have planned! Guys, let's do it, this month. Kerr, you're in Wink
(06-02-2016, 11:04 PM)Jack Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 06:27 PM)KerrRobinson84 Wrote: For Jurassic June, you should all get together a do a reading of the Sayles JP4 script. In a special edition Podcast!! I'm available to read for a character. haha

This is something we totally have planned! Guys, let's do it, this month. Kerr, you're in Wink

AWESOME!! Get in touch with me on twitter or something when you want to do this!
I love everything I'm seeing, one suggestion though: I think it'd be easier to read through a thread if the text of posts stood out more.

Right now, it's light grey text on a dark grey background. Not impossible to read, but maybe something lighter would better draw the eye to what people are saying.
(06-09-2016, 01:06 AM)SickTriceratops Wrote: I love everything I'm seeing, one suggestion though: I think it'd be easier to read through a thread if the text of posts stood out more.

Right now, it's light grey text on a dark grey background. Not impossible to read, but maybe something lighter would better draw the eye to what people are saying.

I'm with Sick Triceratops here. It is minor, but certainly creates an eye strain. Maybe just add a white highlight to the posts or make the font color a bit brighter?
Thanks for the comments guys! I'll look into this. Do you think perhaps a white text would be better?
Yeah, i think white just works better personally. Big Grin
White would probably work well, or maybe an amber-like shade. As it is now, signatures stand out more than what people are saying.

Here's an example with the text as HEX code #c3c3c3: http://i.imgur.com/B8Tpitv.png
(06-09-2016, 09:06 PM)SickTriceratops Wrote: White would probably work well, or maybe an amber-like shade. As it is now, signatures stand out more than what people are saying.

Here's an example with the text as HEX code #c3c3c3: http://i.imgur.com/B8Tpitv.png

How's this? Wink