Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(06-09-2016, 09:39 PM)Jack Wrote:
(06-09-2016, 09:06 PM)SickTriceratops Wrote: White would probably work well, or maybe an amber-like shade. As it is now, signatures stand out more than what people are saying.

Here's an example with the text as HEX code #c3c3c3: http://i.imgur.com/B8Tpitv.png

How's this? Wink

Honestly, I didn't notice the change. Hahaha! This feels easier to read though, so it must be working.
I'm in agreeance, as it stands now the font color is too grey and hard to read. That sample of white text looks great!
Jurassic Outpost founding member & news staff. Follow me on Twitter.
Noticed the update to the text — so much better! Thanks for changing it.

The forums are now, literally, 100% perfect.
Yep, it looks great to me now as well!

The white font also happens to match our backdrop nicely as well
Jurassic Outpost founding member & news staff. Follow me on Twitter.
I think this may have been brought up once before but just in case:

I'm on mobile and still cannot quote anywhere in the forum. Maybe this is an issue with the mobile platform as a whole. The quote button is there, but when I go to reply the quote isn't and there's no option to include it. My gut says that this is a coding or update issue?
I like this place, much better name than JW.org, hope this place becomes popular.

Just one question, are all the posts from the previous forum gone? I remember there were a few posts I wanted to revisit/archive but I guess they're long gone? ;(
(06-10-2016, 02:22 AM)ChrisLikesDinos Wrote: I'm in agreeance, as it stands now the font color is too grey and hard to read. That sample of white text looks great!

(06-10-2016, 07:29 PM)SickTriceratops Wrote: Noticed the update to the text — so much better! Thanks for changing it.

The forums are now, literally, 100% perfect.

(06-10-2016, 07:34 PM)ChrisLikesDinos Wrote: Yep, it looks great to me now as well!

The white font also happens to match our backdrop nicely as well

I guess it took some time to update for you guys! Glad it's looking better for you both now. Smile

(06-11-2016, 10:30 PM)Anonymous Wrote: I think this may have been brought up once before but just in case:

I'm on mobile and still cannot quote anywhere in the forum. Maybe this is an issue with the mobile platform as a whole. The quote button is there, but when I go to reply the quote isn't and there's no option to include it. My gut says that this is a coding or update issue?

That's very odd! Looking into it...
[Image: Samuel-L-Jackson-as-Ray-Arnold.jpg]

(06-12-2016, 12:16 AM)sdp Wrote: I like this place, much better name than JW.org, hope this place becomes popular.

Just one question, are all the posts from the previous forum gone? I remember there were a few posts I wanted to revisit/archive but I guess they're long gone? ;(

Thanks! And unfortunately they are. I still have the databases but unfortunately before I could properly archive it, the forum was attacked. Long story short, it's gone. I'm really sorry, I was so gutted when I found out. Sad
I can not thank the people of this fórum enough for letting us talk about the T Rex Spino rematch issue.

Seriously, thank your for letting us promote the biggest issue of the franchise here.
Link to the T Rex Spinosaurus rematch petition in Jurassic World 2 that Colin Trevorrow noted. We hope everyone joins and help us share it.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-hav...920665797/
(06-13-2016, 09:11 AM)Rex Revenge Wrote: I can not thank the people of this fórum enough for letting us talk about the T Rex Spino rematch issue.

Seriously, thank your for letting us promote the biggest issue of the franchise here.

No problem! Freedom of speech and all - and I like that you have your own passion for this. But please do remember that not everybody shares the same opinion as you and you do not need to constantly remind them. Please be respectful and everybody else will be too. Smile
(06-13-2016, 09:31 AM)Jack Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 09:11 AM)Rex Revenge Wrote: I can not thank the people of this fórum enough for letting us talk about the T Rex Spino rematch issue.

No problem! Freedom of speech and all - and I like that you have your own passion for this. But please do remember that not everybody shares the same opinion as you and you do not need to constantly remind them. Please be respectful and everybody else will be too. Smile

No worries, we are aware that some fans do not share our opinión and we are ok with that.
Link to the T Rex Spinosaurus rematch petition in Jurassic World 2 that Colin Trevorrow noted. We hope everyone joins and help us share it.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-hav...920665797/