Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jurassic Park auditions
Have you guys ever seen the Jurassic Park audition tapes?  Here is Gwyneth Paltrow and Helen Hunt auditioning for the role of Ellie Sattler. I think Helen nailed it, I wouldn't mind seeing her in this kind of role in a Jurassic movie.

There are supposedly more videos out there of different stars auditioning for Jurassic Park: the tapes went up for auction a couple of years ago. Has anyone seen any of the others?

Follow me on Tumblr ~ Twitter ~ Instagram ~ YouTube
I'm a little blown away by how immediately and completely I accepted Helen Hunt as Sattler. I love the Ellie we got, but an alternate version with Hunt in the role would be so interesting to watch. You want a bigger idea of how she might've played it? Go watch Twister.
@JHNMCHLTNR | The JHN behind @thejhnfiles. Patiently waiting for Jurassic Park to become a reality.
Woah whattt?! I've never seen these, nice find! Hope the others have been shared. Did Harrison Ford ever actually audition for the movie?
Woah! Wicked find man. Very cool.
Wow, I love Laura Dern but if they would've picked Helen Hunt I would have been just as happy.

I'm willing to bet that this is what got her the role in 'Twister' since it was also a Amblin/Speilberg movie, also written by Micheal Crichton, just a few years later! Most likely left a strong impression on them till they started casting for 'Twister' and asked her to audition again.