[Image: zcF4xa9.png]

[Image: WY9xbvf.jpg]

[Image: NlSkULX.jpg]

[Image: i5RQh7m.jpg]

[Image: eamDgwp.jpg]
They should all be destroyed. —R. Muldoon

[Image: full.png]
(06-06-2016, 03:59 AM)jurassiraptor Wrote:
(06-05-2016, 10:55 PM)SickTriceratops Wrote: Here's an interesting shot I found recently, showing the raptor that attacks Ellie in the maintenance shed:

[Image: tumblr_o8blm6Pown1tcebeeo1_540.jpg]

(06-05-2016, 11:49 PM)Jack Wrote: Nice! Was that used in the marketing at all? I swear I have seen it before but I can't picture where. It was on something, a collectors card or something.

I remember having a JP calendar that that pic was used on for one of the months. Pretty sure it was on a trading card, too.

This image was used in one of the children's novelizations: a square book with a ton of color-pictures.
(06-10-2016, 11:09 PM)Neelis Wrote:
(06-06-2016, 03:59 AM)jurassiraptor Wrote:
(06-05-2016, 11:49 PM)Jack Wrote: Nice! Was that used in the marketing at all? I swear I have seen it before but I can't picture where. It was on something, a collectors card or something.

I remember having a JP calendar that that pic was used on for one of the months. Pretty sure it was on a trading card, too.

This image was used in one of the children's novelizations: a square book with a ton of color-pictures.

It was also used (to awesome effect) in one of the Fangoria features on Jurassic Park:

[Image: tumblr_o8l01txXnc1tcebeeo1_400.png]
The Raptor image was also in the ''Making of Jurassic Park'' book, unless I'm mistaken.
Simon Masrani Wrote:“The key to a happy life is to accept you are never actually in control.”
I forget exactly where and when I came across this image, but it shows the stage lights above the Visitors Center door for the indoor set.

And then a couple more featuring the stunt doubles with the helicopter.  I don't know how to post the pictures larger like everyone else is, when I click "insert image" and paste a URL it just posts the URL and not the picture.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check out https://www.facebook.com/JohnHammondMemories/photos probably home to some of the rarest set photos i've come across.
Whoa, those are great, haven't seen some of them before!
(10-03-2016, 07:54 PM)DannoDino Wrote: Check out https://www.facebook.com/JohnHammondMemories/photos probably home to some of the rarest set photos i've come across.

Wow, some new ones to me too! Nice find!
Follow me on Tumblr ~ Twitter ~ Instagram ~ YouTube
What were the sources for these pictures?