Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Breakout Rex crashed Chronicle Collectables!!!
I just placed my pre-order and am very excited, but it took forever to place the order because the traffic on the website. I got very nervous I would not get one. Hopefully Chronicle learned that the Jurassic Park fanbase is not one to be underestimated. Even more so....I hope Universal is made aware of this because I want to see a ripple effect. If we are this excited about a statue....imagine how excited we would be about more expanded universe stuff. Merchandise, Video Games, Animated Series, more enthusiastic marketing for the films. ALL OF IT. We are speaking loud and clear with our money. Im sure they speak the language of money so they really need to pay attention.

Make it happen Universal, we obviously want it!! Plus it makes me happy that its the T-Rex statue everyone wants. Its our favorite JP Dino!! Pay attention Universal!! The Jurassic fan base is alive and very hungry!
I think this is the one that everyone was waiting for, so I'm please Chronicle saw a complete site shut down! As they said on twitter, it's both good and bad. Mostly good, just means EVERYONE wanted it! I wonder how many pre-orders they took.

Agreed. Chronicle took this step themselves, if you listen to our podcast with Paul from Chronicle, it's obvious that Universal weren't incredibly interested as they seem to be with everything. Chronicle have gone out of their way to produce these incredible collectibles and hopefully this kind of response will prove that there IS a demand for JP and Universal may change tune.
(06-04-2016, 11:23 AM)Jack Wrote: I think this is the one that everyone was waiting for, so I'm please Chronicle saw a complete site shut down! As they said on twitter, it's both good and bad. Mostly good, just means EVERYONE wanted it! I wonder how many pre-orders they took.

Agreed. Chronicle took this step themselves, if you listen to our podcast with Paul from Chronicle, it's obvious that Universal weren't incredibly interested as they seem to be with everything. Chronicle have gone out of their way to produce these incredible collectibles and hopefully this kind of response will prove that there IS a demand for JP and Universal may change tune.

In way Universal is Jurassic Parks worst enemy. I almost would not mind it if they parted ways with it, and let someone have it that actually is enthusiastic about it.
I too feel Universal completely ignores JP. Even with the box office smash, no major efforts have been done to further strengthen the franchise IMO. Why isn't there a JurassicPark.com similar to starwars.com? I'm not expecting a massive undertaking as large as SW, but even 1/10 of the effort would be amazing to see.

I don't know what other entity would do JP any better justice though. To my knowledge Universal only has the rights for two more JP films. I hope they negotiate another option that way there is a possibility for spin off and prequel movies way into the future.
(06-08-2016, 07:08 AM)Anonymous Wrote: I too feel Universal completely ignores JP. Even with the box office smash, no major efforts have been done to further strengthen the franchise IMO. Why isn't there a JurassicPark.com similar to starwars.com? I'm not expecting a massive undertaking as large as SW, but even 1/10 of the effort would be amazing to see.

I don't know what other entity would do JP any better justice though. To my knowledge Universal only has the rights for two more JP films. I hope they negotiate another option that way there is a possibility for spin off and prequel movies way into the future.

I'm not sure if I would want this to happen but I've been wondering lately what Disney could do with the franchise. They're doing wonders for Marvel and Star Wars.
[Image: 6vIXy1e.jpg]