Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Jurassic Jump Moral and Emotional Support Thread
The thread's title says it all, really. 

Jurassic Jump. How are you getting on with it? What level have you reached? How many mobile devices have you broken? How many obscenities have you hurled at Randy the Raptor and friends?

Discuss.

General thoughts on the game are welcome, too — and the above is, of course, in jest. As much as it's driving me insane, I'm actually having quite a bit of fun with Jurassic Jump.
@JHNMCHLTNR | The JHN behind @thejhnfiles. Patiently waiting for Jurassic Park to become a reality.
Hahahaha great thread title, love it. I enjoyed your article on it too man!

I love the game, but I have yet to complete level 1. I've been throwing my phone down a lot more in the past few days. So thanks for that, Jurassic June! Wink
Moment of silence for all the Randy Raptors lost during the past week.
Follow me on Tumblr ~ Twitter ~ Instagram ~ YouTube
(06-06-2016, 12:02 AM)Jack Wrote: Hahahaha great thread title, love it. I enjoyed your article on it too man!

I love the game, but I have yet to complete level 1. I've been throwing my phone down a lot more in the past few days. So thanks for that, Jurassic June! Wink

Thanks, Jack! I got through Level 1 — by sheer luck, and nothing else — the other evening. Thought I was getting the hang of it, so jumped straight into Level 2. Nope. Delusional. It's insane, but still ridiculously addictive. — Tongue

(06-06-2016, 04:02 AM)jurassiraptor Wrote: Moment of silence for all the Randy Raptors lost during the past week.

Your Tweet about Level 1 having killed more Raptors than the K-T extinction was great. — Big Grin
@JHNMCHLTNR | The JHN behind @thejhnfiles. Patiently waiting for Jurassic Park to become a reality.
I just downloaded it today and got say I suck so bad at mobile games. Can't even get past level one. Jurassic June is a trickey bastard!
Nearly got passed level 1 this morning. Of course, I didn't. But I nearly did.

Damn.
(06-12-2016, 11:33 PM)Anonymous Wrote: I just downloaded it today and got say I suck so bad at mobile games. Can't even get past level one. Jurassic June is a trickey bastard!

You're not wrong!

(06-13-2016, 09:35 AM)Jack Wrote: Nearly got passed level 1 this morning. Of course, I didn't. But I nearly did.

Damn.

I saw that you finally managed it on Twitter! For the sake of your sanity, take a break before going anywhere near Level #2...
Haha thank you, I finally did complete level 1. Level 2 is just... ugh.
I'm currently on Level 4 and it is an absolutely nightmare. Very different than the previous levels... that's all I say without giving it away. I'm not sure if I can beat it.
Level 4? Whatttt, I'm still struggling on Level 2!