Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Jurassic Jump Moral and Emotional Support Thread
(06-22-2016, 10:24 AM)Jack Wrote: Level 4? Whatttt, I'm still struggling on Level 2!

hahaha Level 2 was so difficult. The levels are all about memory really. Level 2 was just so long and a ton to remember. Level 3 got a tad bit easier, but level 4 has been terrible. So far each level has been about precision, but so far Level 4 will only be passed with pure luck. I feel like it's all chance in Level 4.
Nate told me it gets easier after Level 2... I don't believe it!
(06-23-2016, 08:15 PM)Jack Wrote: Nate told me it gets easier after Level 2... I don't believe it!

hahaha yea, I don't believe it either. Still stuck at 4. I'm actually very close to beating it though... Hopefully tonight if I get some time.
I've made it to level 6. Difficult so far, but seems somewhat manageable. Trying to make a final push here to 10.
Level 6?! How many hours do you put in each day?
I never made it past Level #2. I was getting there, but ended up having to get my iPad replaced and can't face having been sent back to the start just yet.

(06-24-2016, 05:11 PM)JurassicParkPodcast Wrote: I've made it to level 6. Difficult so far, but seems somewhat manageable. Trying to make a final push here to 10.

*Thumbs up.* I bow down to anyone who calls any aspect of that game 'manageable'.
@JHNMCHLTNR | The JHN behind @thejhnfiles. Patiently waiting for Jurassic Park to become a reality.
(06-24-2016, 07:18 PM)Jack Wrote: Level 6?! How many hours do you put in each day?

At the absolute most, 1 hour... but typically around 30 minutes. I'm actually on Level 7 now. This one is unbearable kinda like Level 4.

(06-26-2016, 05:59 PM)JHNMCHLTNR Wrote: I never made it past Level #2. I was getting there, but ended up having to get my iPad replaced and can't face having been sent back to the start just yet.

(06-24-2016, 05:11 PM)JurassicParkPodcast Wrote: I've made it to level 6. Difficult so far, but seems somewhat manageable. Trying to make a final push here to 10.

*Thumbs up.* I bow down to anyone who calls any aspect of that game 'manageable'.

hahaha It was pretty manageable... Basically once you understand the formula and memorize the sequence, you can beat the level after a bit of practice. It's all about finding that little gap you need to beat each level. Right now, Level 7 seems impassable.
Alright, so I'll do my best to give everyone moral support seeing as though I beat the game last night. I wasn't sure it was physically possible and I thought the people who beat it early on were absolute freaks of nature (in a good way). I did it... I'm still perplexed as to how I physically did it, but it happened and my fingers still hurt.
Nate told me today that you completed it. Seriously, well done. I don't think I'll ever get passed level 2! Tongue
(06-29-2016, 10:34 PM)Jack Wrote: Nate told me today that you completed it. Seriously, well done. I don't think I'll ever get passed level 2! Tongue

Thanks man, it took me a damn month, but I powered through it hahaha. I feel kinda lost without having to open the app and memorize a level. I never thought I'd pass 2 either, but somehow I got through them all. You'll do it someday.