Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Jurassic Jump Moral and Emotional Support Thread
(06-29-2016, 12:46 PM)JurassicParkPodcast Wrote: Alright, so I'll do my best to give everyone moral support seeing as though I beat the game last night. I wasn't sure it was physically possible and I thought the people who beat it early on were absolute freaks of nature (in a good way). I did it... I'm still perplexed as to how I physically did it, but it happened and my fingers still hurt.

Well, now you're a freak of nature, too. In the best way, of course. Well done! — Smile
@JHNMCHLTNR | The JHN behind @thejhnfiles. Patiently waiting for Jurassic Park to become a reality.
(06-30-2016, 08:52 PM)JHNMCHLTNR Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 12:46 PM)JurassicParkPodcast Wrote: Alright, so I'll do my best to give everyone moral support seeing as though I beat the game last night. I wasn't sure it was physically possible and I thought the people who beat it early on were absolute freaks of nature (in a good way). I did it... I'm still perplexed as to how I physically did it, but it happened and my fingers still hurt.

Well, now you're a freak of nature, too. In the best way, of course. Well done! — Smile

hahaha thanks.. I feel quite freakish. My thumb has some type of super power I believe after beating level 10.
You were one of the first 10 to complete it right?
(07-01-2016, 06:59 PM)Jack Wrote: You were one of the first 10 to complete it right?

yup... I guess the last one. Just in time haha.
No posts here for a while. I guess everyone either beat the game or gave up!
(08-25-2016, 12:17 PM)BigAl55 Wrote: No posts here for a while. I guess everyone either beat the game or gave up!

Definitely the latter in my case. I ended up having to get my iPad replaced, lost all my progress, and had nowhere near enough mental fortitude to do it all over again. Maybe I'll go back to it at some point, though. It may have driven me nuts, but I genuinely enjoyed my time with it.
@JHNMCHLTNR | The JHN behind @thejhnfiles. Patiently waiting for Jurassic Park to become a reality.
Once I got though the first level things got easier. It took me two painful weeks but I finally beat it! I don't want to play it again. Too addictive and maddening.
I couldn't get passed level 2 so retired... for now.
I'm still working on level one!
Follow me on Tumblr ~ Twitter ~ Instagram ~ YouTube