Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing a Mobile Theme
I have now installed a mobile-friendly theme for the forum that should automatically detect when you're on a mobile device!

Let me know if you encounter any issues with it, but it seems to work well for me!
Ohhh, I like this! Looking at it now from my iPhone. So streamlined. Definitely makes the easier to read/navigate.
Great! I'll have to look at changing the colours too to make it more inline with the orange and grey.
THANK GOD
Jurassic Outpost founding member & news staff. Follow me on Twitter.
(06-07-2016, 07:07 PM)ChrisLikesDinos Wrote: THANK GOD Jack
Cry
Thanks Jack, this makes things much easier now! Yeah, changing the colors will most certainly help and make mobile browsing feel less generic.
Thanks Jack! Only issue I'm having is its not allowing me to quote people. When I hit the quote botton it just takes me to the text screen without any quotations, but I'll just do it manually. Other than that, no issues! Thanks man
(06-08-2016, 04:17 PM)Justin Wrote: Thanks Jack! Only issue I'm having is its not allowing me to quote people. When I hit the quote botton it just takes me to the text screen without any quotations, but I'll just do it manually. Other than that, no issues! Thanks man

Hmm, that's strange! I'll look into it.  Smile
(06-08-2016, 04:17 PM)Justin Wrote: Thanks Jack! Only issue I'm having is its not allowing me to quote people. When I hit the quote botton it just takes me to the text screen without any quotations, but I'll just do it manually. Other than that, no issues! Thanks man

Mobile or desktop? Make sure you hit "new reply" after hitting quote; quick reply won't pull up the quote block.
Jurassic Outpost founding member & news staff. Follow me on Twitter.
It's happening to me on mobile Chris