Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Official Limited Edition Jurassic Park 'Tyrannosaurus Breakout' statue by Chronicle
Well, I'm definitely ordering this one. I held off on the Male Rex and the Stego as I knew this was coming. It is a little large, but I'm planning on building a glass display case for it with lights and everything. Probably end up giving the whole thing a pedestal mount with book shelving underneath and have it in my home office.

I'm also really looking forward to the Dilo bust they apparently have planed as well. I'm really hoping it is sans frill, to keep it both film and scientifically accurate! Given their pretty good attention to paint detail, the Dilo should look drop dead gorgeous!
(06-02-2016, 03:27 PM)Paleo1 Wrote: Well, I'm definitely ordering this one. I held off on the Male Rex and the Stego as I knew this was coming. It is a little large, but I'm planning on building a glass display case for it with lights and everything. Probably end up giving the whole thing a pedestal mount with book shelving underneath and have it in my home office.

I'm also really looking forward to the Dilo bust they apparently have planed as well. I'm really hoping it is sans frill, to keep it both film and scientifically accurate! Given their pretty good attention to paint detail, the Dilo should look drop dead gorgeous!

Now that's how it should be displayed! When you get round to it, post some pictures here Smile
Oh wow! Just awesome!
They should all be destroyed. —R. Muldoon

[Image: full.png]
After careful consideration I've decided... not to purchase this item. It hurts, but I just don't have space and should be saving these funds for other things. Enjoy it, everyone else!

Maybe post pictures here when you get your statues in the fall!
Seeing this beaut gives me goosebumps! Too bad I'll probably never afford it. Plus, buying on the resale market would drive insane prices!
[Image: DWLUy3r.png]
This was a day one pre-order for me. Being a huge Jurassic Park fan, and a huge fan of our beloved Rexy, and a collector of movie figures and statues in general, this will be the center piece of my collection (finally something to dethrone Smaug the Terrible).
(06-26-2016, 04:49 AM)Hell_Hawk_33 Wrote: This was a day one pre-order for me. Being a huge Jurassic Park fan, and a huge fan of our beloved Rexy, and a collector of movie figures and statues in general, this will be the center piece of my collection (finally something to dethrone Smaug the Terrible).

Nice! Share photos when it has arrived Smile
It's worth keeping mind Chronicle estimated UK shipping at $230-$385... At $500 with 10 month plan I reckon I'd take the plunge but that shipping is hard to swallow!
Oh wow that's too much. On top of the piece itself that's such a lot of money. Not Chronicle's fault of course.
this is nice but i am in the UK i think i am going to stick to Rebor modals at the moment they are doing really well and are ok prices