Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: Who is Lucy's father?
Owen
Dr. Wu
New Character
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Lucy's father?
Lucy is going to have "tender" moments with her father but who is he? Is he a new character or someone we know?
I'm saying definitely a new character.

Or... The daughter of someone we do know and had kind of a dinosaur obsession... A certain... Timothy? He'd be around 35 when Jurassic World 2 releases in 2018.
(03-10-2017, 03:33 PM)InGen_Is_Lying Wrote: I'm saying definitely a new character.

Or... The daughter of someone we do know and had kind of a dinosaur obsession... A certain... Timothy? He'd be around 35 when Jurassic World 2 releases in 2018.

I think it will be a new character. If it's Tim and they'd be able to keep it secret until release, that would be great. But I'm not holding my breath.
I admit, it would be weird if Dr. Wu is Lucy's father since he doesn't seem to be the father type at all. But at the same type I would love the theory to be true as we could see Wu having some more humanity in the film than just a mad scientist type character.
New Character. Something tells me Jurassic World 2, like Jurassic World will be new characters for the most part. No connection to previous characters or anything like that.
Link to the T Rex Spinosaurus rematch petition in Jurassic World 2 that Colin Trevorrow noted. We hope everyone joins and help us share it.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-hav...920665797/
Personally, my money is on "Lucy" just being a codename for the child version of Claire, who we'll see in some sort of flashback.
(03-13-2017, 01:54 PM)Tyrant Lizard Wrote: Personally, my money is on "Lucy" just being a codename for the child version of Claire, who we'll see in some sort of flashback.

That would make since if the movie is indeed more about Claire.
Definitely not Owen. I'm thinking Rafe Spall.
I too think she'll be Rafe Spall's character's daughter.

I really hope there aren't any flashbacks or flashforwards in this film.
(03-10-2017, 03:33 PM)InGen_Is_Lying Wrote: I'm saying definitely a new character.

I like the Tim idea. I want the Murphy kids to return goddammit!