Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wil JW2 be a action film like JW or a suspense thriller like JP/TLW?
How do you want it to be? Personally I would like it to be both. I want the film to be more suspenseful but still keep the fast pace action from JW.
If you watch any of the director's other movies, you'll know that it'll probably be closer to the tone of the original Jurassic Park book than to any of the movies, which I am so hyped for.
Hopefully a mix of both. While I loved JW, even I'll admit that it was pretty light on the suspense/tension. Hopefully the sequel will be able to bring in some of the tension that made the first film so great, while retaining the fast paced action that made JW such a blast.
More like JP and TLW, give things time, give it tensión, then after a while boom!
Link to the T Rex Spinosaurus rematch petition in Jurassic World 2 that Colin Trevorrow noted. We hope everyone joins and help us share it.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-hav...920665797/
I would like a nice mix of suspense, thrills, and actions, with build-up, tension, tone, and fast pacing.
It needs to be more in line with the first two, and I think Bayona can deliver that! Less of the comedy...
(03-15-2017, 03:07 PM)Jack Wrote: It needs to be more in line with the first two, and I think Bayona can deliver that! Less of the comedy...

I don't think there's anything wrong with a little comedy. There was plenty of humor in the first two, though it was mostly from Ian Malcolm...
(03-15-2017, 07:21 PM)RichardLevine Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 03:07 PM)Jack Wrote: It needs to be more in line with the first two, and I think Bayona can deliver that! Less of the comedy...

I don't think there's anything wrong with a little comedy. There was plenty of humor in the first two, though it was mostly from Ian Malcolm...

Definitely, but it was more inline with how the character's may actually react in such a situation. JW's comedy felt very forced.
All four Jurassic Park films go into the categories of suspense, thriller, action, and adventure. It's just that Jurassic World didn't do a good job at being suspenseful and some might even even say it wasn't very thrilling. But yeah, I'd like Jurassic World 2 to have effective suspense in it and since they seem to be going for a little bit more of a horror route in this one I think we may just get it.
(03-16-2017, 07:11 PM)Jack Wrote: Definitely, but it was more inline with how the character's may actually react in such a situation. JW's comedy felt very forced.

I disagree on the comedy being forced. Masrani was hilarious.

(03-18-2017, 06:05 PM)evolution_rex Wrote: All four Jurassic Park films go into the categories of suspense, thriller, action, and adventure. It's just that Jurassic World didn't do a good job at being suspenseful and some might even even say it wasn't very thrilling. But yeah, I'd like Jurassic World 2 to have effective suspense in it and since they seem to be going for a little bit more of a horror route in this one I think we may just get it.

Some of JW had good suspense but it was mostly an action flick.