Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: Do you like the title of Jurassic World 2?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

[Image: fallen_kingdo_lead.jpg?itok=dX0QIQ58]

I dig it.
Now, we know it's Jurassic World 2 and not Jurassic Park 5.
The name is alright, but I would have preferred "The Fallen Kingdom: Jurassic World".

That logo though, it looks fan made, very poor. It's much too similar to Jurassic World's. The beat up logo makes sense for this film, it didn't for JW, but they did it anyway cos it's the done thing, the gritty reboot logo. Not keen on them using that old movie font instead of the proper one.

It really doesn't inspire much confidence that Universal will handle the franchise properly... I know it's just a logo, but it represents their whole approach. Jurassic Park isn't all doom and gloom, but that's what this suggests. Take some risks instead of just doing the obvious!

It's the marketing team/s at fault moreso than the creatives.
I do like the cracks in the logo and the drifting embers, but "Fallen Kingdom" seems to have been pasted on as if it's fan work.
I think Isla Nublar will be destroyed by a volcanic eruption.
I hope not, since that's my worst nightmare! I don't want Nublar suffering the same fate as in the book (by any means), and Rexy better not die either! These rumors are really starting to bother me. So much that I'm not even sure if I want to see it (or at least not right away, since if it's too upsetting, I simply won't watch it again, as simple as that. Why torture yourself like that). Of course, the title could refer to the "kingdom" of man just like it could refer to the "kingdom" of the dinosaurs (let's hope it's the former, since sometimes it's best not to jump to conclusions), so I guess we'll have to wait and see (but I'm still secretly dreading it. Maybe I should come up with a few "fix it" fan fiction ideas, just in case). Sad
Bryce Dallas Howard on her Day 50 of filming posted a T Rex roaring seemingly in pain on her twitter.

I think Rexy will die of starvation. I like it when a film takes big risks.
(06-22-2017, 11:56 PM)Dr. Wu Wrote: Bryce Dallas Howard on her Day 50 of filming posted a T Rex roaring seemingly in pain on her twitter.

I think Rexy will die of starvation. I like it when a film takes big risks.

I doubt they've actually added the dinosaur sound effects yet.
It didn't sound like a T.rex roar from previous films but it was clearly a Rex.
The name is slowly growing on me. Though I would agree that "The Fallen Kingdom: Jurassic World" would have been quite cooler.