Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinosaurs! What new species would you like to see?
It may be a little silly, but I'd like to see all of the dinosaur toys from the classic Kenner lines make their way in to the franchise. So, I'd say Carnotaurus and Utahraptor would be a good start!
As someone who wants more aquatic life:

Ammonites:
[Image: full_ammonite_sea.jpg]

Orthocone:
[Image: 08d8f4fe3311573878a2b5de40f0546f.jpg]
[Image: latest?cb=20130823032512]
Simon Masrani Wrote:“The key to a happy life is to accept you are never actually in control.”
Obviously Carnotaurus. They were awesome in Disney's Dinosaur. Utahraptor and Allosaurus would be cool too. And I gotta throw out a few from my home state, Deinonychus, Saurophaganax (basically a very large Allosaurus), and/or Acrocanthrosaurus. But honestly, I just want T. rex to be the main star. It would be alright if new species were in a smaller scene like the Carnotaurs in the book.
[Image: 6vIXy1e.jpg]
Allosaurus
Iguanodon
Ornitholestes
Carnotaurus
Plesiosaurus
Dinosaurs from the JP and TLW novels:

Mussasaurus
Carnotaurus
Maiasauria
Othnelia
"It's a high hide. A high hide, you know you go up and you hide high. Goes up to where the trees are, and keeps the researchers out of harms way" - Eddie Carr
'Actually it would put them at a very convenient biting height" - Ian Malcolm
I would love to see an Allosaurus. Hell, give Cerato more screen time!

It would also be very interesting to see a new Ceratopsian species.
"Igenious... JURASSIC PARK is hard to beat for sheer intellectual entertainment."
-
Entertainment Weekly

"I am always outnumbered, but never outmanned."
- Unknown SFOD-D Tier 1 Operator, Operation Anaconda
Carnotaurus
Baryonyx
Any freaky looking Ceratopsid
Iguanodon (I need to see the pride of my country on the big screen!)
Therizinosaurus (This thing just begs to be in the movie. It basically has curved swords for fingers!!! Come on!!)

And last but not least... Actual Velociraptor Mongoliënsis. Make the Raptors from JP another Velociraptor genus, but I want to see the killer turkeys in action. That or the Troodon from the Jurassic Park Telltale Game. Those things were scary.
Since the director and part of the crew are from Spain (where I am from too) I would like to see some of our nation's dinosaurs in the movie (although I'm quite certain it won't happen).

Those would be:

Concavenator
[Image: B4H17EACYAAkFs3.jpg]

Morelladon (relative to Iguanodon, but with a modest hump or sail)
[Image: CnPaYGzWEAAt6Dg.jpg]
Dinosaur paleontology as profession, adventure as vocation.
My research profile (Google Scholar)
Deinonychus. Sounds unlikely but I'd like to see this guy, or another raptor-relative like Utah Raptor make it in. Troodons would also be cool.