Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there anyway to play Operation Genisis today??
I would love to find it online somewhere, but its nowhere to be found. Am I looking in the wrong places? Or is it just impossible to find anymore? Also same question for the Lost World Playstation Game. If I can download it to my computer somehow that would make my day
Thrift stores, pawn shops, yard sales and flea markets are the place to check. You might get lucky. You can also try eBay, but Operation Genesis can go for a fairly steep price now that it's out of print. As far as finding a downloadable version, that will be tricky since the games were never made with that kind of distribution in mind. I'm not even sure if a Playstation game would be playable on a PC.
Follow me on Tumblr ~ Twitter ~ Instagram ~ YouTube
JurassiRaptor is correct. Try Ebay and Amazon for the fastest acquisition. If you don't need to get it on Xbox, the game can be found for under $50.
Hundreds of TLW PSX copies on eBay (not sure about playing it on a PC) and same goes for Op Gen - I've found copies of it in multiple thrift stores before. You can find it! Smile
(06-12-2016, 10:44 PM)Jack Wrote: Hundreds of TLW PSX copies on eBay (not sure about playing it on a PC) and same goes for Op Gen - I've found copies of it in multiple thrift stores before. You can find it! Smile

thanks for the info guys. I will keep my eyes open. Im more concerned about getting a copy of operation genesis to be honest. But if I can find TLW...I will have to pick that up too.