Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones (HBO) discussion thread - current episode spoilers allowed
Spoilers for episodes aired are allowed. No leak discussion. No book spoilers.

So, anyone watch Game of Thrones? I figured this could be a fun discussion thread!

I really wonder where Arya's arc is gonna lead her. Plus, Benjen Stark!?
I do! A lot of interesting stuff has happened so far this season. I'm a bit nervous for Arya. I'm sure she's going to have to battle it out before leaving, and I'm a little worried she won't make it out completely unscathed. Benjen Stark was a trip. I totally didn't see that coming, but I'm glad he's back! I'll have to watch next week's episode from my hotel in Hawai'i.
I think this season has definitely been one of the best ones so far.
[Image: 6vIXy1e.jpg]
(05-31-2016, 07:50 PM)ChrisLikesDinos Wrote: Spoilers for episodes aired are allowed. No leak discussion. No book spoilers.

So, anyone watch Game of Thrones? I figured this could be a fun discussion thread!

I really wonder where Arya's arc is gonna lead her. Plus, Benjen Stark!?

My current feelings about the show

-Khaleesi needs to get on with it. That better be her last epic speech before she storms Kings Landing on the back of Drogon.
-Arya is gonna be in some deep shit, that girl that is training her is scary and seems to take a lot of pleasure in beating up Arya.
-King Tommen is a spineless coward. Joffrey was crazy, but the Sparrows would have never gained any traction when he was King.
-Ramsey is my favorite bad guy. The actor does such a great job
-Another Red Woman in Mereen?
-Sansa is finally standing up for her family and her home! Love that! Hope she gets to kill Ramsey. A little to perfect for Game of Thrones, but that's what I want lol.
-Kill all the Freys!!
-Uncle Benjen (Half White Walker?? Could be interesting)

Even with my gripes, I love this show!
I think in this season will die lot of main characters then in previous ones.
If Khaleesi dies I'll stop watching GOT!
Battle of the Bastards was fantastic. One of the best episodes of the whole series in my opinion. That final scene with Sansa and Ramsey was great!
So what an awesome season finale. That ending scene was amazing, nice setup. .
The finale was great. I think this was the best season so far.
I definitely agree that this was the best season yet. The last few episodes in particular have been very gripping. The finale was something else... the wow factor, especially after Jon's parentage is revealed, just sent me threw the roof. So looking forward to next season, even if its almost ten months away.
(06-28-2016, 12:33 AM)Victoria Wrote: I definitely agree that this was the best season yet. The last few episodes in particular have been very gripping. The finale was something else... the wow factor, especially after Jon's parentage is revealed, just sent me threw the roof. So looking forward to next season, even if its almost ten months away.

Such a great reveal! So technically the throne is rightfully his since he is the only living male Targaryen. Unless there's one we don't know about yet.