Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Awesome imagery
I liked this scene a lot. It's like he's staring at a giant mosquito encased in amber.

[Image: F0dHBgB.png]
[Image: raw]
The closeup of Blue toward the end makes a good case for how great CGI can be. You can practically feel the pebbly texture of her skin.
Follow me on Tumblr ~ Twitter ~ Instagram ~ YouTube
I loved the shot of the two Raptors standing close to the old ''Research'' sign.
Simon Masrani Wrote:“The key to a happy life is to accept you are never actually in control.”
(06-14-2016, 02:15 AM)jurassiraptor Wrote: The closeup of Blue toward the end makes a good case for how great CGI can be. You can practically feel the pebbly texture of her skin.

I agree. Almost looks like an animatronic to me.
[Image: 6vIXy1e.jpg]
Photo 
(06-14-2016, 01:09 PM)Nedryland Wrote: I loved the shot of the two Raptors standing close to the old ''Research'' sign.

Here you go!

[Image: jurassic-world-movie-screencaps.com-11722.jpg]

...and 2 more kickass shots!

[Image: jurassic-world-movie-screencaps.com-12262.jpg]

[Image: jurassic-world-movie-screencaps.com-9202.jpg]
(06-13-2016, 10:59 PM)jurassiraptor Wrote: A few of my choice shots from this epic movie:
[Image: ZG0mi0R.jpg]

This shot of Blue is incredible. I just stared at it for a few good minutes and legit had a hard time convincing myself it isn't real. Like seriously.... that's nuts. Boy, we have come so far since JP. Everyone who says the CG is bad in JW is way off base.
(06-13-2016, 10:59 PM)jurassiraptor Wrote: A few of my choice shots from this epic movie:

[Image: JKIbrIc.jpg]

Heh, I won't lie.. I have mixed feelings about the river shot, Pteranodon & Blue.. but that Tyrannosaur shot?

I loath it. Like, it's one of my least favorite shots in the franchise. I love the idea, but not the execution.
Jurassic Outpost founding member & news staff. Follow me on Twitter.
More, more, Jurassic Park 4!

[Image: jurassic-world-movie-screencaps.com-6958.jpg]

[Image: jurassic-world-movie-screencaps.com-6283.jpg]

[Image: jurassic-world-movie-screencaps.com-6797.jpg]

I love the Indominus in the shot above. Really looks like a giant Raptor. 

[Image: jurassic-world-movie-screencaps.com-2701.jpg]

[Image: jurassic-world-movie-screencaps.com-3002.jpg]

Love the CG in the petting zoo scene! It's such a great concept brought to life.
I'd give anything to hang out with that baby Apatosaurus for a few.