Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favorite Jurassic Park trilogy videogame?
Mine has to be the Jurassic Park for SNES has to be number 1.

On second place Jurassic Park Operation Genesis...

And close third Jurassic Park 3 danger zone
Link to the T Rex Spinosaurus rematch petition in Jurassic World 2 that Colin Trevorrow noted. We hope everyone joins and help us share it.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-hav...920665797/
Trespasser, The Lost World PSX and Operation Genesis.
Operation Genesis and the games on Sega Genesis were my favorite as a kid. I've recently discovered The Lost World for PS1 and I feel like if I would have had it as a kid it would have been another one of my favorites.
[Image: 6vIXy1e.jpg]
(06-23-2016, 12:30 AM)Rex Revenge Wrote: Mine has to be the Jurassic Park for SNES has to be number 1.

On second place Jurassic Park Operation Genesis...

And close third Jurassic Park 3 danger zone

Interesting little glitch for the SNES version: 1.) Equip Tranquilizer darts and bolas; 2.) Enter a building; 3.) Find a Dilophosaurus; 4.) Shoot a bola directly at the dilophosaur and shoot then a tranq dart immediately afterwards (don't wait for the dilophosaur to explode before shooting the dart, the dart has to be following the bola in mid air). This will cause the sprite to glitch and immediately turn the exploding Dilophosaurus into an unconscious Velociraptor. Nifty huh?

My top 3 are:
1.) Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis for PC
2.) Jurassic Park for the SNES
3.) Trespasser
Breath Deep. Seek Peace.
Operation Genesis is amazing. I wish Universal would get with Konami to get that rereleased. Aside from that I really liked the Telltale game since it reminded me of the 90s comics.
(07-28-2016, 12:37 AM)Jawmuncher Wrote: Operation Genesis is amazing. I wish Universal would get with Konami to get that rereleased. Aside from that I really liked the Telltale game since it reminded me of the 90s comics.

I literally don't understand why they didn't make a new version for Jurassic World. Easy money, surely?!
Not actually my favorite, but to mention an unusual and not often mentioned game: The TLW arcade. I think it totally captured the atmosphere of the movie and novel (it even featured elements from the novel, such as the Carnotaurus and its ability to disguise), it featured a lot of species from both films, had great graphics and was very fun to play.

The only negative part is that, as a railway shooter, it was very limited plotwise (but hey, you can't demand apples to a peartree xD)
(08-07-2016, 01:11 AM)rickraptor Wrote: Not actually my favorite, but to mention an unusual and not often mentioned game: The TLW arcade. I think it totally captured the atmosphere of the movie and novel (it even featured elements from the novel, such as the Carnotaurus and its ability to disguise), it featured a lot of species from both films, had great graphics and was very fun to play.

The only negative part is that, as a railway shooter, it was very limited plotwise (but hey, you can't demand apples to a peartree xD)

Good point! All the arcade games have been fun in their own way. The recent "Jurassic Park" by Raw Thrills was actually awesome.
I really enjoyed Tell Tale Games - Jurassic Park: The Game
Operation Genesis. No doubt about it, I wasted so much time with that game.