Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change username
I know this is kind of a weird question, but does anyone know if it's possible to change your username on Jurassic Outpost? Or delete the profile and create a new one with new username? There was a specific word I wanted to put in my username, but couldn't remember it at the time I signed up. I decided to go with redjeep because I really wanted to reply to posts in that moment. I have since remembered the username I would prefer to use. Any advice would be helpful.
Welcome to the forum! Yes, you can change your username. At the top, click the 'details' dropdown and select "User CP". Once in your User CP, there is a link down the left hand side that says "change username". Follow the instructions there and you can change it. Smile
(06-23-2016, 08:19 PM)I saw the edit options on the left, but I didn\t see one for changing username. The only ones I saw were for changing my password, email, avatar or signature. Wrote: Welcome to the forum! Yes, you can change your username. At the top, click the 'details' dropdown and select "User CP". Once in your User CP, there is a link down the left hand side that says "change username". Follow the instructions there and you can change it. Smile
Perhaps this option isn't available to regular users. What would you like to change your username to? I can do this for you.
(06-24-2016, 07:18 PM)Oh ok. I did just sign up earlier this week. I would like to change it to EbbTideextra. Thanks for the assist. Wrote: Perhaps this option isn't available to regular users. What would you like to change your username to? I can do this for you.
Done! Smile
(06-25-2016, 01:02 AM)Jack Wrote: Done! Smile

Thanks!