Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did the Indominus had human DNA?
The Indominus Rex had DNA from many different dinosaurs and other animals but it had something weird: a thumb. Did Dr. Wu simply put primate DNA in the hybrid or something else...?

If the answer is human DNA would it be his own?
I don't believe the Indominus has any human DNA. That would have been a big plot reveal in JW. The only reasonable defense for it having human DNA is the opposable thumbs. No answer for where that DNA came from, but I seriously doubt it was human.
They could simply be planning to reveal it in JW2. Why bother release an official list of DNA for the Indominus but leave the thumb DNA unknown? I feel like they're setting up the reveal for JW2. I could be wrong but we'll alll find when JW2 or maybe even until JW3 are released.
No, I highly doubt it. I'm not even sure an Indominus will be in JW 2 so what would be the point of revealing it there? And if for some reason it did, it would be one of the stupidest things to ever happen to Jurassic Park in my opinion. Maybe it just had Iguanadon DNA. They had thumb claws.
[Image: 6vIXy1e.jpg]
(06-29-2016, 03:21 PM)Raptor Blue Wrote: No, I highly doubt it. I'm not even sure an Indominus will be in JW 2 so what would be the point of revealing it there? And if for some reason it did, it would be one of the stupidest things to ever happen to Jurassic Park in my opinion. Maybe it just had Iguanadon DNA. They had thumb claws.
What about the official Indominus chart that had an question mark for the thumbs and yet everything else was labeled? And if it was Iguanadon DNA why so secretive about that?
(06-29-2016, 04:33 PM)Dr. Wu Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 03:21 PM)Raptor Blue Wrote: No, I highly doubt it. I'm not even sure an Indominus will be in JW 2 so what would be the point of revealing it there? And if for some reason it did, it would be one of the stupidest things to ever happen to Jurassic Park in my opinion. Maybe it just had Iguanadon DNA. They had thumb claws.
What about the official Indominus chart that had an question mark for the thumbs and yet everything else was labeled? And if it was Iguanadon DNA why so secretive about that?

Not sure. I'd never even seen that chart or heard about it until today. But it's from a children's book so I'm not taking it too seriously.
[Image: 6vIXy1e.jpg]
I really hope not, I never liked the idea of a creature having DNA from 5 or 6 animals in a JP movie because it feels very un JP like. Much less with human DNA.

IMO this is Jurassic Park, it should be about the dinosaurs, not super alien like mutations
Link to the T Rex Spinosaurus rematch petition in Jurassic World 2 that Colin Trevorrow noted. We hope everyone joins and help us share it.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-hav...920665797/
(06-29-2016, 11:01 AM)Anonymous Wrote: No answer for where that DNA came from.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(06-29-2016, 03:21 PM)Raptor Blue Wrote: Not sure. I'd never even seen that chart or heard about it until today. But it's from a children's book so I'm not taking it too seriously.
Go to my Will Dr. Wu return thread. The chart's at the bottom of page 1.

(06-29-2016, 10:37 PM)Jack Wrote: [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
What do you think Jack? Does the Indominus DNA include human DNA? Have you seen the official chart? That "?" at the thumb makes me suspicious.
I'm not sure really. I doubt it's human DNA, but maybe it is, and maybe it's something the sequel will discuss. Who knows!