Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Severed hand theory
Here's my theory surrounding that severed hand in the wheelhouse. 

(07-10-2016, 01:50 PM)JackEwins Wrote: Here's my theory surrounding that severed hand in the wheelhouse. 

I've heard some crazy theories man, but this one takes the cake!  Tongue 

Seriously though, interesting analysis, but I say no way! Nick was in the chopper with the group and clearly left the island.
Yeah, Nick maybe somehow got onto the boat... which actually would've had to make a pretty long journey..

Buuuut I don't know. Haha.
I think the intact wheelhouse is just a gross oversight. Nick van Owen returning unseen to Isla Sorna with an InGen crew seems hard to believe. He, Malcolm and Harding were more likely put on a flight back to the US (San Diego) right after arriving in Costa Rica.

Why Nick van Owen doesn't join Malcolm and Harding in San Diego is an interesting question. It was indeed his quest to protect the animals. He might have felt defeated after the InGen crew showed up in full force?
I think as theories go it is a long shot one but one that could be plausible.

Nick's character does appear to be a cocky ''look at me, I'm sticking it to the man'' sort of guy and I certainly like the connection that Nick would feel pissed off having thought he stopped InGen from removing the Rex from the island then subsequently seeing it being prepped for transportation from the island.

With regard to Nick getting back to Isla Sorna, I like the idea that the chopper stops off at Costs Rica, perhaps at an InGen base or rendezvous. I think that the more logical explanation of Nick getting back onto the island is that InGen requested that several teams be sent to Sorna as the mission suffered mass loss and they are short staffed, Nick, being sneaky of course, got onto an InGen chopper and flew back to Sorna to stop the boat.
Simon Masrani Wrote:“The key to a happy life is to accept you are never actually in control.”
(07-25-2016, 03:31 PM)Nedryland Wrote: Nick's character does appear to be a cocky ''look at me, I'm sticking it to the man'' sort of guy and I certainly like the connection that Nick would feel pissed off having thought he stopped InGen from removing the Rex from the island then subsequently seeing it being prepped for transportation from the island.

With regard to Nick getting back to Isla Sorna, I like the idea that the chopper stops off at Costs Rica, perhaps at an InGen base or rendezvous. I think that the more logical explanation of Nick getting back onto the island is that InGen requested that several teams be sent to Sorna as the mission suffered mass loss and they are short staffed, Nick, being sneaky of course, got onto an InGen chopper and flew back to Sorna to stop the boat.

Exactly.