Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mondo Posters
Alright people, who is lucky enough to have some and which ones are your favorites? P.S. These are officially licensed! Here are some examples. I am missing the first two, but have the rest. Need to get some framed ASAP.

[Image: AaronHorkeyJurassicPark.jpg~original]

[Image: jurassicpark-mondogallery4.jpg?resize=244%2C325]

[Image: tong-jurassic-park.jpg]

[Image: blog_jpreg7.jpg?13238]

[Image: francavilla_jurassicpark_finalweb_1024x1024.jpg]

Have any of these?
I unfortunately do not own any of these, but my personal favourite that I wish I had is this:

[Image: JPMondo1-06052015.jpg]

Mondo really seem to understand the franchise, everything they come out with just feels right. I'm lucky to have both vinyls. Smile
(07-13-2016, 08:49 AM)Jack Wrote: I unfortunately do not own any of these, but my personal favourite that I wish I had is this:

[Image: JPMondo1-06052015.jpg]

Mondo really seem to understand the franchise, everything they come out with just feels right. I'm lucky to have both vinyls. Smile

I agree about Mondo. They actually care about the franchise and it shows. Who would have thought a company such as theirs would take off so fact and now they even have their own convention!

Yeah, the posters are rather expensive on the secondary market. I usually ended up paying 3-8x the price per print... ;/

I wish there was a better way to get their prints, but hey what can you do?

I also like that Muldoon poster. I have it and the detailing is nice!
They've become so popular now, it would be good if they started with a higher number of prints. There are a lot of fans who miss out purely because the numbers are so low.

Same happened with the Mark Englert poster. A lot of fans didn't get the chance. "Come to Comic Con to get one of the coolest posters made for the franchise." What if you don't live in the US? They just made it difficult, and then it sold for stupid prices on eBay afterwards.
Yup I've had to buy all of these posters on the secondary market and they cost a small fortune. Most fans probably don't want to spend several hundred just to get one poster. I get it!

I wish there could be a Mondo club where certain releases would entitle the club member to be guaranteed a poster if they checked a box and paid for it. This wouldn't have to be done for all released but would certainly help make things a bit more fair IMO.
I feel very lucky to have the Ken Taylor and Aaron Horkey prints from Mondo. I got the JC Richard and Mark Englert prints too. Then I had to stop collecting prints because there were too many great ones and they started getting expensive.

Mondo nails it with their prints because the artists are fans of the movies, not just marketing suits paid to put out a product, so they put the care and detail into their work that they would want to see.
Follow me on Tumblr ~ Twitter ~ Instagram ~ YouTube
(07-13-2016, 01:54 AM)nice i would love to have just one of these they are pricey  Anonymous Wrote: Alright people, who is lucky enough to have some and which ones are your favorites? P.S. These are officially licensed! Here are some examples. I am missing the first two, but have the rest. Need to get some framed ASAP.

[Image: AaronHorkeyJurassicPark.jpg~original]

[Image: jurassicpark-mondogallery4.jpg?resize=244%2C325]

[Image: tong-jurassic-park.jpg]

[Image: blog_jpreg7.jpg?13238]

[Image: francavilla_jurassicpark_finalweb_1024x1024.jpg]

Have any of these?